This template will help you to create a fascinating word search game without programming skills in a few hours. You just need to replace graphics and adjust the levels. Setting levels will not take much of your time, it is simple and convenient. If you still have trouble, you can always contact us at email@example.com and we will help you.
According to statistics, this genre is very popular among the British, Americans and Canadians, making a game of this genre is very promising.
-Sale of gold, for which the player can buy powerups like Mix letters, remove a number of chips or to find a random word.
-Displaying interstitial ad (admob) every odd level (you can easily customize yourself when to show ads)
– Mobile friendly
– Unity 5 support
– Free future updates
– Easy advertising setting(admob) and IAP (google play)
– Implemented the tip when the player for a long time could not find the word
– Search words in any direction, which is very much appreciated by players
– Implemented 3 powerus (mixed letters, remove a number of chips, to find a random word)
– Two languages (ru/en)
– Level editor
– Map editor
– Language editor
– You can adjust the difficulty level (where to put the lock, kneading or not an empty token, how often display a hint)
– We use suffix automaton for fast detecting is word is in dictionary or not. This allows to check it for O (k) time, where k is a length of the word. Also it needs preprocessing before game launches for O (n) time, where n is the size of a dictionary in symbols.
– Start desk is generated with presetted words, also when player founds a word new letters are generated so at least one word will exist using new letter. So player can’t get a situation when he can’t found words just because there are no words on the desk.
– There is a minimum of Instantiate calls and no GameObject.Destroy calls – unused GameObjects are used for creation new GameObjects. Also you can preorder GameObjects to increase before-game loading and decrease in-game loading.
– You can easy create different achievments using AchievmentController.
– We have a number of video tutorials dedicated to this game.
– You can always contact us for help at firstname.lastname@example.org
– unity3d 5.3 – Android 6.0 ready!